Relocation and sign-on bonus
- When to Use Comma Before "And" | Grammarly
- Western Wear for Women, Ladies Fashion Wear Online - AND
- AND Synonyms: 8 Synonyms & Antonyms for AND | Thesaurus.com
- H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price
- Online Sports Betting & Real Money Casino | 300% Bonus ...
- And Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- AND function - support.microsoft.com
- A, An, & And: How to Choose the Right Word
- Eatright.org - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- And | Definition of And by Merriam-Webster
2021.09.21 03:44 Forward_Drop6127 Relocation and sign-on bonus
Did Anybody get offered sign-on bonus and relocation when got hired? if so, how much was it?
submitted by Forward_Drop6127 to cerner [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 CaptianRon12 Would having even 1mg of THC count as a relapse?
I accidentally ingested 1 mg of thc as a part of another supplement.
submitted by CaptianRon12 to leaves [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 Whatchuon Update: How can I tell an old friend nicely that I don't wanna give her my number??
OG post was yesterday here
Thanks for the straight forward answers. As I predicted, she asked for my number and I told her "ehh, I don't know if it's a good idea" and she understood and kinda went quiet. I felt so bad.
Buuuuuuut I need more help, today she asked me if I'd like to eat lunch with her tomorrow, but I don't want to, thankfully I was already going with someone else tomorrow, but I'm afraid she'll ask again tomorrow, but for Wednesday. I'm free on Wednesday but I don't wanna spend a whole hour with her. How can I tell her no nicely???
submitted by Whatchuon to AskTeenGirls [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 _vanillahazelnut_ If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
submitted by _vanillahazelnut_ to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 Heinrich-Dinkelacker Why did $DISCB increase by 40+% today with no news and PRs?
submitted by Heinrich-Dinkelacker to investing_discussion [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 STMARV Gen 5 remakes ideas/review - this is a very long post but worth reading as it took alot of time, plz comment
I personally have been thinking about the Gen 5 remakes ever since the Sinnoh remakes were announced and I know I am not the only one. Gen 5 and Unova as a whole are considered to be the ‘black sheep’ of the Pokemon franchise and I am glad for it to be receiving more love recently!! The game had some of the best features added which should stay such as:
- Seasons: allowed for further exploration (on Route 20, Moor of Icurris, Icurris City and Route 8), added a general beauty, tranquillity and picturesque feel to the environment, cities and routes, changes music depending on season and even gave a Pokemon (Sawsbuck) to change form - which in future Gens a feature more Pokemon/regions should have
- Hidden Abilities: Hidden abilities were another new feature that honestly has shaped the competitive scene/side of Pokemon for the better. VGC/competitive battles feature many Pokemon with hidden abilities and allows for more strategic battling
- Re-usable TMs: Another great feature added that personally is the most underrated and loved feature of Gen 5. Those times in Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4 where you used a rare/limited TM on a Pokemon that you didn’t want it to have anymore or that you wanted to give to another worthy Pokemon are over.
Along with the innovative and amazing features that Gen 5 added, it still, in the whole of the franchise has some of and if not best story writing and atmosphere, characters (namely N, Ghetsis and the Gym Leaders - as they play a major role in story unlike other Gens), character development, city/town/route design (fitting with the theme of New York - a heavily industrialised and hard-working city) and the best soundtrack with each city/route having a different music and even characters having different music.
As we all know the franchise in called POKEMON, which ultimately means most of the games worth however comes down to the Pokemon themselves. For starters, can I say I think that in Black and White, I think it was a smart choice to only include Unovan Pokemon as it acted as a soft reboot for the franchise and gave the player excitement, anticipation and wonder when encounter new Pokemon and building new teams - it was also a smart choice to extend the regional Dex in Black 2 and White 2 outside Unovan pokemon. As for pokemon the ones that are bad I will list below and others that many fans hate I will try to defend. Bad Pokemon:
Pokemon that are not as bad as everyone makes them out and ones I will try to defend:
- The Starters: Personally, I do not think the starters are that bad, namely the Serperior line and majority of the Samarott line, however they are weaken than older Gens. Problems like Serperior’s lack-lustre move pool, mediocre designs, special treatment with Emboar getting a secondary typing (and a fighting type which is unoriginal)makes the starters not the best the franchise has to offer
- Patrat/Watchog: I will not say much since the early rodent is most of the time bad and has a horrible design and attacking use, however like Ratticate, Bibarel, Greedent, Ferret - Watchog is nothing special
- Simisage/SimipouSimisear: Regarding possibly the most hated Pokemon, I will say their base stages are actually cute and loveable, but these pokemon are quite honest ugly, bland and a bad way to represent their respective types.
- Woobat/Swoobat: These pokemon are not horrible design wise but I can agree the concept is unoriginal as it is similar to the Zubat line even in name. All I can say is that Swoobat isn’t thaaat bad of a pokemon
- Sawk/Throh: This pair arguably are very boring in concept and design and not the best fighting type choice in the region with very similar design to each other except a colour and size change, as well as being too humanoid. Although these pokemon are not great, I still prefer to Hitmonchan (a pokemon they are accused of copying due to Hitmonchan being way toooo humanoid)
- Vanniluxe Line: I think that these pokemon strength wise are great pokemon, however the fact that they are literal ice-cream lets them down hugely. I honestly like Vannilte as it is cute, however Vannilish is too derpy and Vanniluxe is just 2 heads. I would also like to point out how the Pokemon community is okay with Pokemon such as Slurpuff, Alcremie and even Applin which are worse offenders of being food pokemon.
- Alomomola: Honestly this pokemon should have been an evolution for Luvdisc as it isn’t badly designed, however if it was linked to Luvdisc I think it would get more love (pun very much intended)
- Klinklang Line: Personally this line is my least favourite Gen 5 pokemon. I like the idea of a gear pokemon (Magearna pulled this off way better) and its lore of it randomly appearing in Charleston cave, however its name is unoriginal and just dumb and it is a literal copy of the Magnamite line but pulled off way worse.
- Pidove Line: I understand why this is not a liked early bird pokemon however in concept it makes sense to be in the Unova region - Pidove and its evolutionary line are obviously pigeons based on their name and design, but I think works in this region as this region is based off New York. I have been to New York many times and like any other busy city is home to a lot of pigeons. There are high buildings to land on and a because of the high density of people means more littering and pollution, so more food such as crumbs to eat. Also the male Unfezant is actually not bad
- Audino: Every region needs a pokemon to farm experience and that is what makes Audino good and to fulfil its purpose. Like Audino, Bibarel is horrible battle wise and has a bland design however is not hated because it serves a primary purpose - to be a HM slave.
- Trubbish/Garbodor: I completely understand the unappeal for this pokemon as it is literally a pile of trash, however as mentioned with the Pidove argument, cities which Unova is based on, is generally extremely dirty and experiences high pollution due to the high density of people and it makes sense for Trubbish/Garbodor to be based on land pollution, like Cursola is based on climate change. Another thing, this pokemon is way better than Muk/Grimer both in strength and design.
All pokemon not mentioned above have extremely decent and great designs, only these select few are not as good.
Comments about the game that are often made is that these games are too linear, mainly due to the heavy emphasise on story and character development and I will agree this is sometimes a problem when you are sprung with a rival battle or story event. However, on the most part I will disagree, these games have some of the most exploration than every gen. At least every route and even some towns have 1-2 side areas that can be accessed with trainer battles, rare pokemon, new pokemon, useful items/TMs and sometimes even Legendary Pokemon. For example Route 6/Driftveil City has the Clay Tunnel, PWT, Cold Storage, MIstralton Cave where some require unnecessary HM use and exploration. Things/ideas the remake should include:
- A sophisticated art style: The Sinnoh remakes have seen the return on the chibi art style and honestly isn’t off-brand for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl as they are more happy and joyful games than Pokemon Black and White/2. The Gen 5 story is more serious and intimate than any story in the franchise and the art style for the remake should embrace that. Something gritty, realistic and more serious would be fitting such as the art style for Super Smash Bros. Brawl or even The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It would make it easy of the player to immerse themselves into the story and mood of events taking place. Since, Gen 5 already has amazing graphics/3D modelling it would be foolish for a chibi or even the Let’s Go art style.
- Voice Acting/Dialogue: I honestly was hoping that Sword and Shield, with their improved graphics would have voice-acting however they did not. I understand the difficulty of having voice acting, but would be a giant leap for Pokemon and improve an already flourishing franchise. Due to Gen 5’s amazing story and character writing it would be a crime for no voice-acting as it would just be the cherry-on-top for such as story-rich region
- Style Shop: Every main series game after Gen 5 added the amazing feature of character customisation and I think the remakes should definitely include this feature. They could add a salon/clothing store in each main city/town by replacing a building or even adding a new one.
- Pokeball Seals and Stickers: After hearing the Sinnoh Remakes are bringing back this feature, I am really excited as this added a lovely touch the region of Sinnoh. Since the remake would be already visually pleasing, adding this feature would just give the game extra spice 🌶
- Wild Area: Gen 8’s best feature of the Wild Area really succeeded in making a more realistic pokemon game and I think all these features should be in Gen 5 remakes like whistling and sneaking up. Even the Sinnoh remakes have a similar variation to the Wild Area with the Pokemon hideouts so a Wild Area in Gen 5, possibly near to the middle of the map or replacing the Entralink would be a good idea. Also each route should have overworld pokemon .
- Fairy-Type Representation: As the fairy type was added post-Gen 5, it has little representation in the region especially with one pokemon line (Cottonee/Whimsicott) having the type. They could retype pokemon, my primary candidates being Audino (Normal-Fairy), Lilligant/Petilil (Grass-Fairy), Alomomola (Water-Fairy), Mienshao (Fighting-Fairy —> is a graceful looking pokemon and is a new type combo). They could also bring back returning pokemon with the fairy type
- Mega Evolution: Personally Dynamaxing seems like only a Galar feature so that is off the table, however Megas could be a added feature to these remakes which may make them the best remakes in the franchise. Megas were a loved feature in Gen 6 and 7 and would be a cool addition. Also Gen 5 severely suffers from lack of Mega representation with only one Mega (Audino) when many deserve this title. Also since Dynamax is highly unlikely to return, Garbodor is the only Gen 5 pokemon capable of Gigantamax. So Gen 5 is really lacking on Mega representation
- Music: As for the music/town themes, honestly just keep everything the same. I know remakes have music remixes/remakes but the Gen 5 soundtrack is not horrible in terms of functionality (sounds good on its original console) or even sound as it sounds amazing
- Ride Pokemon/HM use outside of pokemon: Since these games have many obstacles that require HMs and extra exploration, It would be absolutely dumb to remove HMs, however HMs should not be put on pokemon to waste move slots, but be similar to gen 7 with ride pokemon or even make a gadget that has all HMs attached to it where you can earn each one by progressing through the story
- Shiny Pokemon: Like in Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee and Pikachu, shiny pokemon should appear in the overworked, it was a missed opportunity in sword and shield and just makes more sense
- Following Pokemon: It is really surprising that Gen 5 didn’t have following pokemon considering HeartGold and SoulSilver did and even Sinnoh in Amnity Square. Following pokemon is retiring in the Gen 4 remakes and it would make sense to be in the Gen 5 remakes
- Memory Link: If the memory link doesn’t return I will start a fight at Game Freak
Overall, with the reasons/ideas I mentioned the Gen 5 remakes could be a video game prodigy and major stepping stone for the franchise and future games. I haven’t decided what shape or form the remake will take such as will it be just a remake of black and white, a prequel where we learn of the origins of the original dragons where Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyruem are one singular dragon. Or a sequel called Pokemon Black 3 and White 3 to make it a trilogy.
- If it is a sequel I think a new hometown should be make sense since the last sequel had one. Since Aspertia City is in the bottom-left and Nuvema town is in the bottom right of the region as well as the Victory Road and Pokemon League in the top-right of the region, the top-left should get some love and be represented. Maybe Anville Town can be the hometown where you take a train to Nimbasa City and start from there or take the train to a different place as the top left and middle left of the region is quiet empty
If the games are either a prequel or sequel Game Freak should still remake Pokemon Black and White/Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 and make the game like a trilogy of some sort where you play each game in one whole big game. I know this is literally like a massive ask/remake to pull off with 3 whole pokemon games remade with voice-acting, better graphics and all the feature listed above into one, but with determination and hard-work it can be done. Breath of the Wild is game packed with content on the same console, so it is possible to try.
Also, if there are remakes not new entries into the region, there has to be a way both games can exist as the same time, for instance in Pokemon black and white Virbank City, Aspertia City, Floccessy Town and Humilau City to name a few do not exist and only exist 2 years later in the timeline of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Even existing locations have changed such as the Cold Storage to the PWT and the removal of route 10 and changes to all gyms, driftveil city, giant chasm. I think the remakes should find a way to merge both, For example in a remake you can have all the added towns/cities as they do not replace already existing places. The PWT can be moved from Driftveil or can be moved over so the Cold Storage can also be near it. The Clay Tunnel, Relic Passage and the Castelia Sewers can exist as they do not replace things, Route 10 can be post game. JUST NAMING A FEW SUGGESTIONS.
Honestly, Gen 3/4/5 was the peak of Pokemon and it saddens me that Game Freak doesn’t put the time or effort anymore in their games and just make low quality games knowing we will buy it because it is pokemon, a popular franchise we can’t hate. The story in later gens in horrible and the exploration is minimal, but if Game Freak can pull off what I mentioned above. These games can redeem their undeserving bad reputation and even become best game in the series.
submitted by STMARV
to PokemonBlackandWhite [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 Karinakamichi God awful parents
2021.09.21 03:44 Return-Suspicious H: 30k u. 45 rnds. W: fuel/junk/or caps
submitted by Return-Suspicious to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 Lisitha [1920x1080] 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
2021.09.21 03:44 RedLineRumball Damn! Anyone have any pics of girls in sandals like these dm me lol
2021.09.21 03:44 JerryBoi-_- Cayo Perico b2b
Cayo Perico b2b unlimited times. Dm only if you could grind for hours. Bearer bonds 4 gold hard mode.
submitted by JerryBoi-_- to HeistTeams [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 Narendra19921 Join live rn
submitted by Narendra19921 to CorinaKopfOnlyFansXXX [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 JIslandLife Anyone else get this email?
2021.09.21 03:44 Marshall_Robit I trialed a Duo as my main phone
And it was pretty bad (coming from a 2020 iPhone SE)... Putting in the return ticket as we speak. I think a few main things plague the duo.
- Mobility. It's too big. Doesn't fit comfortably in the pocket or car (albeit I drive a Miata ND2). Great for stationary use. Watching movies/tv shows works great with the hinge acting as a stand. Not great for pulling out of the pocket and seeing what you missed the last time you opened the phone.
- Lots of people know about the bugginess. I've personally had this experience with all android phones as the device life is near-end but gosh the surface duo is buggy. The default gesture controls absolutely suck. The control bar works but takes up some screen real estate.
- Lack of RAM is another issue. I have apps that shut down because they can't be run simultaneously with one another. Something as simple as Teams + Outlook combo-ed. You would think it would work great with both being designed for one another but I guess I have a lot of work emails and messages.
- Awkward to hold and type. You have to either full screen the app and get split typing which I'm fine with since I use a full sized split keyboard but with one app on one screen active- you have to type with one hand. Not great if you have small hands.
Now this phone has a hulk of a battery life, I'll give it that. I can't see this device being anyone's main driver. A fun toy for development and browsing like a tablet? Sure but as a phone- it's pretty awful. I see all the time "this isn't a phone" but it's sold in the phone section. There's also the "this isn't for everyone" which is true. It's an extremely niche product that borders a phone and tablet hybrid. I think the Samsung Fold does it right. Keeps mobility but with an added utility feature. No compromise. Owning a surface duo is a lot like owning a 30" laptop. You have a lot of potential power and utility but at the lack of the original purpose- mobility and ease of usability.
submitted by Marshall_Robit
to surfaceduo [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 SavajBunny Rabbitfolk Bard (D&D art by @SavajBunny)
2021.09.21 03:44 vectorfour Idea to make borders more realistic in Civ VII
To make borders less blobby and more realistic, maybe expanding across rivers, lakes, and mountains could add to the culture required to gain the new tile. This would create borders more defined by geography like we see in real life.
submitted by vectorfour to civ [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 tita_cat Winter truncheon
2021.09.21 03:44 vakr001 Pogonip loves sitting on the tallest window ledge judging everyone who walks by…
2021.09.21 03:44 pink_lasangaa Why does cotton need commercials?
This just randomly came to me , cotton has been like a commercialized “brand” for as long as I can remember and I never really thought it before now . Wool doesn’t have advertisements, spandex etc..
submitted by pink_lasangaa to highdeas [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 kobony Original Art Acrylic Painting,30W x 51H x 0D cm,Phil Dynan Pop ArtArchitecture. Italianate Architecture,Rainbows,Seagull,Zebra,San Francisco,Cats,Haight Street,Colorful Victorian House
2021.09.21 03:44 Viderian1 Show Elsa some love
2021.09.21 03:44 Rykerz0 I’m looking to print heel tabs for j3 and j4 size 9. Does anyone have the dimensions for them?
submitted by Rykerz0 to 3Dprinting [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:44 Thomas_S1298 Hes gone
2021.09.21 03:44 howmanychildren fuck you
2021.09.21 03:44 MentalIncome I know they had Abby (and Robby?) Martin on the pod but it would be cool to get Mike Prysner on at some point too